Reoptimize Attending Offshore Wind Conference 2024
Reoptimize Systems will be in attendance at Scottish Renewables' Offshore Wind Conference in January 2024.
Held on 24th-25th January at Glasgow's Scottish Event Campus (SEC), this year's conference welcomes experts from across the industry, sharing insights and examining key challenges faced by the wind energy sector, and offering delegates opportunities to learn:
• About the scale, pace and change needed to deliver the supply chain and offshore wind required to achieve net-zero.
• How consenting, environmental, grid and network challenges are being unlocked by industry and government action on the ground.
• The latest ongoing work to maximise economic opportunities for Scottish ports funding and manufacturing to achieve a just transition.
• The latest thought leadership, news and project updates from stakeholders seeking catalysts for co-existence.
• How to access advice, supply chain opportunities and who to engage with to grow your offshore wind business.
We are looking forward to connecting with peers, partners and clients at the conference, hearing from leading industry figures and hopefully having a few meetings and discussions about future projects — contact us if you're interested to learn more about Reoptimize Systems and our service offering.